Sunday 8 January 2017

A Foodie will be a... :) !

Hi everyone! This is something that is very common and I am sure would have happened with many of us. Sharing one of the experiences that happened with me lately. Hope you like it.


Well ya! 


I had this sudden urge of having a cup of coffee while I was reading an article. "Why do I have to think so much? I just have to go grab it!" But friends, after breaking lots of weight loss resolutions; this was another 'serious' try. The thing is, I wanted to make sure whether having coffee with milk is a nice move or not.


Like always, I started searching for an answer on the internet.Every article I read, confused me more and after opening multiple tabs, I landed on my Facebook account, wow! At first, got really inspired by looking at the pictures of fitness models that I had subscribed to on Facebook and when that was not enough, I kept scrolling down further and encountered delicious, sparkling, mouth watering an beautifully decorated food served on black marble plate which my eyes could not resist and my brain promptly commanded me to make an order immediately! Well, I ordered 😊.


But the regret was killing me from inside, so I started exercising hard while I awaited my order to balance it out. (a great way to solace yourself 😎) A chain of thoughts kept running on my mind, still trying to find out whether having coffee with milk is apt or not. This was a great test for me to find if my seriousness for losing weight was still valid? Certainly, I was losing the bet not weight. Had I not thought about coffee at first place, all this wouldn't have happened. I gave a pause for a minute and the door bell rang. I picked up the order. My excitement was shining down and I started counting calories with every bite of it. Before I could finish my food, I saw another packet inside the main one which I did not notice initially. My eyes widened and I was curious to unravel all the mysteries.


All this time, I was confused about THIS and God is so generous to help his people in trouble. Guess what? It was a complimentary cup of packed coffee 'with milk' and I did not think twice before relishing every drop of it! Shoot!👀


After some time...(Talking to myself) '' Well, I think I should rework on my diet plan and unsubscribe from some fitness pages.. Oops sorry, food pages and have coffee but without milk next time. Enough is enough and have to get this done. No distractions next time. Yes, Perfect! '' 


The next day started normally, with all this 'running your heart out' sessions and with a hope not to get off the track again!


Serious Life Lesson 1:- Have no confusions. Go for it only when you are really ready for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment